Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tied Braid


As I mentioned before, my older sister came to visit.  While she was here she showed me this nifty quick hairdo she's been sporting.  Not only is it pretty and sort of dresses up your casual wear, but it is really easy to do by yourself.
Here's how to goes: 


First, part hair down the middle and braid both sides.


Next you are going to tie a knot with your hair.


Pull tight.
Wrap the ends around and tuck in.  Pin them in nice and tight.


Tada!  That's it!

Like the first picture in this post, it is easy to dress up even more by adding a flower or clip.  I think this would be cute with a bandana or scarf wrapped around the head over it.


I think I'll be trying this myself soon.  I'll share a picture if I can pull it off :)

~~~~~

By the way, how's your week going?



2 comments:

  1. so cute! i would totally do this hairdo if i knew how to french braid my own hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! I have got to find some pins that can hold my hair. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...